Saturday, December 10, 2011

Shoes

More to the point - cute, adorable, why aren't they in my size, kids shoes. I like shopping for my girls' shoes at Target because they carry shoes for girls that don't have Nickelodeon characters all over them. They are inexpensive which I appreciate and stylish which we all like. Today's shopping adventure I found these cute ones. I think the boots might be a Christmas present for one of the girls. Did I mention that I really wish they had these in my size?

Too cute.
Halia Combat Boots
Darly Flat
Gerty Ballet Flat

2 comments:

sammiburris209 said...

I often wish kids shoes were in my size. :(

Trista Zieres said...

Those shoes are adorable!!! And I agree with you, why arent they in our size. I have 2 little girls, and I must admit that most of the time when I shop for them I am really shopping for me. LOL. Cute blog. Thanks for sharing updates about your daughters :)