Sunday, November 02, 2008

Facebook

I am a bit new to Facebook. Signed up earlier in the year but never really fooled around with it until recently. Now all of a sudden my entire high school class has found me. But the best part of all is that my closest friend from high school just signed up tonight and sent me an email. We lost touch shortly after college and I tried googling her a few times but I never had any luck. I am sort of in shock, I didn't even know what to write to her besides "how are you?"

Sometimes the internet still amazes me.

1 comment:

nonlineargirl said...

When I signed up for facebook I got back in touch with my childhood best friend and a good high school/college friend. It was fantastic - especially with the college friend, who was in town for a day and I got to re-decide I still think is great!