Saturday, November 01, 2008

Almost

I can't wait for Tuesday! Almost election day, and hopefully no hanging chads, or close counts, but with a new President. Let it be Barack Obama, please, please, please! I am sending my prayers out to the universe that the polls are correct. I went into such a funk the day after the last presidential election when W was given four more years, and now look where we are. I need to have hope for the future, and I don't think that is possible if we have a President McCain.

Plus, the best thing about the end of the election will be no more political ads, they are driving me insane. I want to see Hallmark and Kodak commercials, give me an infomercial anyday over another negative ad, just disgusting.

So, only a few days to go! Let them go by fast and without any new developments.

1 comment:

petite gourmand said...

if I was American I would so be voting for Obama.
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed too.