Monday, January 29, 2007

Weekend Recap

Things I didn't do this weekend:
  • Go to the Crafty Mamas Bazaar at Milagros
  • Paint our bedroom
  • Sort through my fabric to sell (I will be putting some up on Ebay soon)
  • Go grocery shopping
  • Return books to the library, they are due today, so I need to go after work, I promised myself no overdues this year
  • Get some window coverings for the basement made
  • Do laundry
Things I did get done:
  • Went to the park
  • Played outside
  • Went for walks
  • Had family movie night
  • Read stories
  • Went swimming

All in all a very productive weekend.

5 comments:

mama without instructions said...

sounds lovely. good for you.

something blue said...

Family movie night is my favorite. My bedroom needs to be painted as well but it is not on my high priority list.

Amber said...

Your second list is MUCH better. :-)

Kristen said...

Sounds like a nice weekend. I used to ADORE movie night growing up and can't wait until Leah is old enough to cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie with us.

You Are My Sunshine said...

Impressive. I have to try it sometimes.