Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year, New Look, New Name

So I changed my site around a bit, made it a bit more girly. It was what I could do without hiring someone else to do it. I will probably tweak it a little more, but for now I am happy with it.

As you can see I changed the name as I talked about in my last post. Hopefully it will suit me a bit better. Oh who knows if it will be any better, but it makes me happy to see my name up there at the top of the page.

A few other changes you will notice, my picture in my profile, it is of me when I was 3. I love that picture, I look so happy. Hopefully it will inspire me to surround myself with things that make me that happy, like my family. Also, I will start signing my comments "Heather Bea" instead of the "HeatherJ" you are used to seeing.

I am so optimistic going into 2007, I feel that this will be a year of great changes, tons of inspiration, and lasting memories of my girls.

Happy New Year!

Oh, one last thing, I want to start posting more photos this year, so here you have my two girls. Are they super cute, or is it just me?


2 comments:

landis said...

Great new look! And they are very cute.

chichimama said...

I love the pics! And your new blog look! I am jealous of people who can tweak their own blogs. Every time I try I break it.