Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Mourning

I just turned on the news to see that they found James Kim's body. I am so sad right now. Sad for his wife and his little girls. I am glad that they did find him but it is such a sad ending to this story. My heart goes out to everyone that was a part of his life. I am sure that his spirit will continue to live on in his two beautiful girls and they will grow up knowing that their father loved them very much.

Update: Here is a beautiful tribute to James that they have up on cnet.com, you can also see a video tribute that brought tears to my eyes.

1 comment:

SugarMama said...

I too am so saddened about that news. I cried for those 2 little girls and their Mom having to lose their Dad during this Holiday season. It will be a long time before tey will find happiness around this time of the year, and that is just so sad.