Tuesday, September 05, 2006

When it rains

It pours.  I am having one of those days.  You know the kind that start off great you are feeling optimistic, life is going well.  Then just as you are feeling smug that you have things under control life smacks you in the face.  That is what happened today.  I can't go into details, because we don't have them.  S had some abnormal blood tests come back from a standard physical he just had on Thursday.  They called him today and he needs to go in for tests tomorrow. 
 
Please let this be nothing, please, please, please.  He is scared and I am scared, I would rather know what is wrong then being in limbo.  Hopefully after tomorrow we will have some answers, but usually they make you wait for those as well.  Freaking out right now, hopefully everything will be better soon.  S feels fine which makes me feel more confident that it is nothing, still scary just the same.

 

5 comments:

Andy said...

That is scary. I hope it is all nothing and that tomorrow is a better day.

chichimama said...

Oh, big, big hugs to you and your hubby. I am thinking of you, and hoping it is nothing.

landismom said...

Good luck! Hope it is just an anomaly.

mama without instructions said...

oh god. i hate weird medical things so much! keeping my fingers crossed for you/him!

nonlineargirl said...

I am hoping everything comes out normal or can be easily dealth with.