Monday, June 19, 2006

A little hiatus

We are beginning our long list of home improvement projects for the summer, which is why I haven't had much time for posting lately. Let alone I have another cold, aren't spring/summer colds the worst? So if my posts are few and far between for the next few weeks don't worry, I am fine, just busy. I will try and post some before and after picks, you will at least get a photographic journal of the goings on in the Mamaland household.

So to tide you over I give you some pics of the girls. We went berry picking yesterday for Father's Day, I swear S chose to do this activity.

Oh, also a belated Happy Father's Day to the best husband, saxophone playing, stay at home daddy in the whole world. I love you very much and don't always let you know how much I appreciate you. Especially now that you will be taking on the bulk of the home improvement projects, oh how I appreciate that I get to do the decorating/gardening items and you get to do the heavy lifting.



2 comments:

chichimama said...

Enjoy the summer and the home improvement projects!

SugarMama said...

Adorable little girls!!!! I love those hats on them.