Friday, June 30, 2006

Fabric Friday

Before we enjoy a long holiday weekend I wanted to make sure I got my fabric Friday selection in on time. Especially since I was tardy for two weeks.

Since we have been doing some exterior work my thoughts have been turning to outdoor fabric. I really love the bright colors in this striped fabric, it would look great on our patio. It is a P. Kaufman fabric and for $10.95 a yard is really not a bad price for the outdoor stuff. I found this at House Fabric which I just discovered today. The fabric is called Bistro Stripe Azealea and the orangey gold color is what we are painting our house so it would tie in nicely.


Have a great holiday everyone!

3 comments:

chichimama said...

oooh, I love this one!

Anele said...

Wow, what a beautiful fabric!
And the color you're painting your house is simply beautiful!
Hugs!!!

Pendullum said...

Truly great fabric...
Wow!