Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Fabric Friday on a Wednesday

I have neglected this blog for a little while, but I am on my way back.

First things first, I am sure you have all been wondering where my Friday fabrics are, well I need to make up for two weeks so here you go:


The first few fabrics come from a collection called "Splash On" from Sea Cloth (thanks Mama for the tip!). Although it looks like the only store that sells their items directly is there own in CT. The only other way to get them is by going through a designer. I just might need to contact their store for more info, I wonder if they have a catalog? I just love the colors and they would look great in our soon to be restyled back yard.



Plus this one from Heather Ross called Party Girl that I found on Repro Depot (you know I love that place.)

It would be perfect for the girls' birthdays coming up in a few months. Little jumpers maybe? or maybe not since it is $30/yard.

No comments: