Friday, June 02, 2006

Fabric Friday - Fabric Connection

As I was surfing E-bay the other day I stumbled upon this great fabric store, Fabric Connection. Great selection of fabrics, super helpful if you have questions, and well priced. I found this cool Nancy Wolff fabric that I plan to use in the playroom for, what else, some chairs.

Then I found this great Robert Kaufman poppy fabric (although they kind of look like dogwood blossoms).

This so cool Alexander Henry fabric, that I already have some purse handles for, hip mama indeed.

Then this coffee fabric, oh how I love thee coffee. I am thinking of doing a stretched canvas sort of thing and hang it in the kitchen or possibly as trim on some cafe curtains above our sink.

Remember to check me out at Fabric Finds.


petite gourmand said...

these are great fabrics.
I love the second one (brown and orange flowers)
now I'm really inspired to haul out the sewing machine,
(once I dust it off)
thanks for sharing.

sunshine scribe said...

Oooh lovely. My favourite is the chair one. I love ebay...

nonlineargirl said...

I love that third one. It would definitely make a good purse.

devinemom said...

they are all great. i just made a shirt for Ms. A out of the Robert Kaufman fabric, found it at Fabric Depot.

krista said...

I totally hear you about the insomnia- sucks. I try to scam me time too, I feel your pain. This fabric you found is realy cool.

something blue said...

I love the coffee fabric stretched canvas idea for the kitchen! All your fabrics are so funky.

- aurora - said...

Hi Heather,
wow.. nice fabrics..
For playroom? I think I'll choose the first one.

- aurora -

Annette said...

Thank you so much for posting the gorgeous fabrics. My favorite is the chair fabric. But it's waaay to wonderful for a playroom...The kids won't appreciate it!!