Friday, May 12, 2006

We are family, I got all my sisters with me

Her Bad Mother recently posted a call to the blogging community to spread some love for our fellow bloggers. Let's celebrate our favorite Blogging Mamas for Mother's Day.

I found out about her idea when Nonlinear Girl posted about me. I couldn't believe it. I am humbled that such an articulate (which I am not), intelligent (which I hope to be), beautiful (which all us mamas are) and local mama (Portland rocks!) would call me out. Thank you! I love your little squishy baby faced girl, so adorable.

I decided to focus on a mama who writes about her life with such honesty, heartbreak and humor it puts my posts to shame. If you all have not stumbled across Desert Bitch you must go read her now. I went to one of her first posts back in March to learn a little more about her, then I found this post about the love and support she has found with her online friends. Then I read this post last month and was blown away by her story. She is a brave and cool mama with two beautiful girls and one hot Mr. I am always looking for other mamas out there who push me to write with more honesty and humility. Desert Bitch is definitely one of those crazy cool bitches out there in the interweb world. A big MWAH to you this Mother's Day. I have also been a lurker on her site for a little while so I am outing myself with this post.

Now, in honor of Her Bad Mother (who I am so adding to my blogroll), I give you my gratuitous baby photos:



9 comments:

Fidget said...

ohhh that is gratuetous cuteness! what sweeties you have, i love their cutie cheeks!

desertbitch said...

does this mean I can link you?

Imagine my surpise, to come over here to see some textiles and what do i see?
ME!
Believe me I am blushing. Now you really made my day.
Consider me de-lurked, too.

sunshine scribe said...

Great post and LOVE the photos of your adorable little girl Heather.

Wishing you a very happy mother's day!!!

Mommy off the Record said...

What beautiful photos of your girls!

I will go check out your blog recommendation now :) Happy mother's day!

Stephanie said...

Happy Mother's Day!

something blue said...

Your girls are so sweet and adorable!

Thanks for giving me yet another fantastic blog to read.

Cat said...

Came by way of your renter. Doing Click & Comment day today on my blog. Join in if you have time!

Lovely photos you posted. A great blog, too. Thanks for sharing.

Her Bad Mother said...

This is so great! And those kids... the cuteness... words fail...

Mrs. Chicky said...

OMG. Those pictures are cuuuute. Lucky Mama.