Monday, May 01, 2006

No Vacancy

I have entered into my first foray of renting out my blog in the hopes of opening up my bloggy circle a little. As of this morning my lease was signed and my new blog-renter moved on in.

So without further adieu, Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, introducing:

Fidget


I couldn't resist her description that read: "I've forgotten how to be me, how to relax and how to have fun. I can't remember the last thing I did JUST for myself - other than wipe my butt." AMEN and a Hail Mary. That is the exact reason why I started this blog. To remember who I am other than wife and mom, and how those two things have added to my character.

So come one come all and visit Ms. Fidget, she is one cool chick in my book.

1 comment:

Fidget said...

thanks so much for rolling out the red carpet this week!