Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A new blog and my newest renter

Now its time for life... is a fantastic new blog written by Maalea Mama and I am not just saying that because she is my bestest friend. She really is a great mama and like all of us has her moments of frustration. She has two "spirited" kids and is looking for a little advice as to how to deal with them sometimes. She just put up her virgin post and I am so excited for her joining this mama blogging community. Go check her out she really is the bestest!

I am also the lucky landlord to Mama? Mama Come Here. She has been on my blogroll for a while and I truly heart her. Here is her profile:

I'm a working mother of two wonderful boys. They keep me on my toes every day, yet they bring me so much joy and frustration that I'm afraid I'll burst.

Go and give her some love as she recently had some fun times spent with the MIL and a rather rude critique of her blog. She is also looking for someone to do some blog designing for her, so if you know anyone make sure you let her know.

1 comment:

Kel said...

Thanks so much for having me. :)