Friday, May 05, 2006

Fabric Friday

Flea Market Fancy is one of my new favorite collections. These are Free Spirit fabrics designed by Denyse Schmidt. Denyse is also a quilt designers who designs some of the coolest quilts around.

Speaking of fabrics, one of my favorite places is having their 40% off sale today and tomorrow. If you live in Portland and are into fabric you probably know what I am talking about, Fabric Depot. Even if you do not live in Portland they offer their sale over their website as well. The best thing? They have these fabrics, yay!

2 comments:

nonlineargirl said...

Healther, your timing is impeccable. My crafty mother in law will be in town tomorrow. Plus, I (foolishly) purchased a used sewing machine (impulse buy) and think I need a little project to get me back in the swing of sewing. (read: something to practice on while I re-learn how to use a sewing machine.)

I have a skirt I love that looks like it would be very easy to replicate - just three pieces. With sale fabric, I won't feel so devastated if I screw up the first attempt.

Stephanie said...

I miss sewing, I used to love quilting. Right now, not enough time and too many little touch everything fingers.

I have been falling behind on visiting, so I haven't seen you in a while.
Your posts have been so funny!! I just LMAO!