Friday, May 19, 2006

Fabric Finds

I have decided to move my Friday Fabric posts and craft links over to my new blog Fabric Finds. I am hoping to concentrate more time on fabric than just once a week. I have so many great ideas and I am hoping this will get me going to finish some of my projects. I will make sure I post when I get projects done, and please let me know when you have projects that you are proud of and I will make sure to give you some props. Nobody loves a crafty mama like another crafty mama.

Some come on over and visit, okay?

5 comments:

nonlineargirl said...

Oh, my heart.

As a terribly untalented seamstress who loves fabric, I am crushed. Going to a crafty site suggests I might try some cool project, which I know in my heart is unlikely. (That fabric for the skirt I want to make? It is going to sit on the floor in the hall for months, or at least until we have overnight visitors.) But ok fine, I will look at the other site.

Stephanie said...

Too cool that your creativeness has spilled over into another blog!

bitemycookie said...

you are the best fabric finder of all time. every time i see the new one i want to decorate my house around it. i love this most recent pick. maybe i need you to be my city fabric tour guide beofe i make any more hasty decorating decisions.

maalea_mama said...

I really like the fabrics you pick out. The funny thing is, every one I look at I smile and say, "yep, that looks like heather." I, however and currently restricting my fabric intake b/c R gets mad at me buying and then not sewing. I have a pile of unsewn fabrics that need to be placed into various patterns I have also obtained. I'm working on it. All the fabrics you are getting on here come from a website somewhere? I'll look for it. I am gonna get better, too. You have inspiried me!

Fidget said...

HeatherJ where are youuuu????