Friday, April 28, 2006

Chocolate now please

Do you ever have those nights where you have the sudden urge for chocolate. I am not picky, right now any chocolate will do. But the kids are in bed and hubby is at a gig and as far as I know there are no chocolate delivery services in Portland. So instead I am trying to convince myself that graham crackers will satisfy my sweet tooth. No deal.

Update 4/29/06: I thought ahead and purchased chocolate today. Once the kids were in bed I settled on the couch with a delicious Toffee Crisp.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Here, have some of my chocolate.

Mommy off the Record said...

I think someone should start a late-night chocolate delivery service. There is a HUGE untapped market of PMSing, pregnant and/or breastfeeding mamas that I just know would use it.

*p.s. thanks for visiting my blog!*

something blue said...

Oh gosh most nights are like that for me.

Go check out what Izzy recommends over here:
http://izzymom.com/2006/04/23/shut-up-its-good/

Lindsay said...

yes.. I am a choc-o-holic!!! especially when my hubby isnt home and I dont ahve to share :)

Scattered Mom said...

I was rofl at your post! I was raiding my son's Easter chocolate but now that it's gone. :( I agree that a late night delivery service for chocolate would be perfect.

barbschellenberg said...

I am a total chocohalic! I think I should be in a 12 step program for it :0 Thank goodness I still have Easter chocolate left, not much, but some for emergencies! LOL!