Sunday, March 19, 2006

Some very crafty mamas

I have stumbled upon a bunch of crafty mama blogs and I wanted to post links. I am in awe of their creativity and hope to aspire to their level of craftiness at some point in my life

Dioramarama: check out her quilts. Plus she has a plethora of craft links on her site.

Loobylu: Great artist with a case of "bloody preggo brain". Her drawings are beautiful and she makes softies which I like to make for my girls.

MollyChicken: Mom in Devon (UK), she has some really cute stuff.

Little Birds: Mama in Portland, great suggestions for thrift store shopping in Portland. I love to find stuff to reuse, so I will be checking back on her site.

I am hoping to make this a regular feature, showcasing different blogs that I like. Momma M from The Chaotic Home asked me about other craft sites for inspiration and hopefully she can find some through these.

2 comments:

bitemycookie said...

hi heather! just poppiing to say hey from pdx.

Zee Longenecker said...

Yes, I know "little Birds" and "Loobylu". Both are so cool and I keep them on my favs a long time. I am moving out of this city, I live in Flagstaff, Arizona. I really need a craft room too and them, I will probably shop nice things. "Dioramarama" is great. Love strong colors. I like your blog. I have a blog too, but I write in portuguese, it's my main language!!
Thanks for the ad on your page. I happy that you like what I am doing. Good Luck!!!